Cardiogenics® Intensive Care provides support for heart muscle health. It features extracts of hawthorn and arjuna, which may help maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range, possibly through assisting blood vessel dilation. Complementing these herbs is a blend of amino acids and minerals—including magnesium, potassium, and calcium—that play important roles in healthy heart muscle function.*
- You'll benefit from highly absorbable minerals that play important roles in nerve conduction and contraction
- Cardiogenics® Intensive Care supports optimal heart muscle function and relaxation*
- It also promotes healthy peripheral and coronary artery blood flow and helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels within the normal range
- You'll also benefit from antioxidant properties in arjuna and taurine
Give Cardiogenics® Intensive Care Give a try today and see the difference it can make in your health!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size:||1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container:||90|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||33 mg||3%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||67 mg||24%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||17 mcg||24%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||33 mg||<2%|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) Leaf and Flower 4:1 Extract (contains hyperosides)||133 mg||*|
|Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Bark 5:1 Extract (contains tannins)||67 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
*Daily Value not established.
Directions: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.