Balanced Mineral Complex – Iron Free
Core Minerals™ provides twelve minerals plus vitamin D3 in a balanced multimineral complex, with each mineral in an easily assimilated form. This iron-free formulation includes vitamin D3 to aid in the absorption of calcium.
Iodine (from Kelp)
- Vital for good thyroid function, which in turn is essential for health.
- Iodine deficiency can result in low energy levels, dry, scaly or yellowish skin, tingling and numbness in extremities, weight gain, forgetfulness, personality changes, low mood states, anemia and prolonged, heavy menstrual cycles in women.
Magnesium (as Glycinate)
- Important for bone health because it assists with calcium and potassium uptake
- It is necessary to prevent calcification of soft tissue, protects arterial linings from stress
- Involved in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism
Manganese (as Glycinate)
- Assists the body to utilize several key nutrients such as biotin, thiamin and ascorbic acid
Chronium (as Polynicotinate)
- Required by the body to convert iron into hemoglobin
- Essential constituent of many important body enzymes, including a form of superoxide dismutase, a major cellular antioxidant.
Molybdenum (as picolinate)
- Essential mineral used to treat sulfie sensitivity (sulfites are used in food processing and many wines, to prevent oxidation and spoilage) - essential to detox
- Helps breakdown yeast byproduct, acetaldehyde, into acetic acid so it may be excreted from body
Boron (as Picolinate)
- Promotes healthy bone density
- Assists in muscle recovery from exercise
- Supports healthy brain function
- Iron Free
- Iodine- Vital for healthy thyroid function.*
- Magnesium- Supports healthy bones by assisting with calcium and potassium uptake.*
- Chromium- Essential constituent of many important body enzymes.*
- Molybdnum- Essential trace element of which four dependent enzymes are known. *
- Boron- Supports many normal healthy functions such as bone density, muscle recovery, and brain function.*
- Vitamin D3- Promotes healthy absorption of calcium.*
Core Mineral Multi-Mineral™ is a trademark of Researched Nutritionals, LLC and are used with permission.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily with food, divided between Am and PM, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.