Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take more than one kind of MitoQ?
Yes, depending on your health goals, you can combine different MitoQ formulae.
For example, you can combine MitoQ Heart and MitoQ Blood Sugar or MitoQ Liver and MitoQ Eye.
- MitoQ® is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (a CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which gives it a positive charge.
- These two modifications enable MitoQ® to pass through the mitochondrial membrane, where it provides a payload of free radical defense and helps optimize the energy production process.
- Helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
- Magnesium is a crucial component of the enzymes that drive many important cellular energy production processes.
- Studies show that normal Vitamin D levels are consistent with a healthy cardiovascular system.
Active ingredient per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ (mitoquinol mesylate) 10 mg, L-carnitine (as L-carnitine L-tartrate) 300 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 135 mg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg.
Also contains: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Purified Water, Modified food starch, Sucrose, Sodium ascorbate, Medium Chain Triglyceride, Tocopherol.
Quality & Safety
Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/ absorption.
Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.