AvéULTRA has been called, “A Miracle of Nature” and “A Marvel of Science!” AvéULTRA is the only natural health supplement in the US to contain the proprietary nutritional compound, Avemar, which is made through the fermentation of wheat germ by baker’s yeast with a patented process. This metabolism supplement has been the subject of close to 100 studies in cell lines as well as animal and human subjects, resulting in more than 30 articles in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Studies show that Avemar works in numerous, powerful ways to support a depleted immune system:
- Supports cellular metabolic regulation, so that cells use glucose at their normal rate though healthy oxidative pathways.
- Promotes immune system support and modulation.
- Maintains healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.
- Promotes optimal NK-cell targeting ability by supporting healthy presentation of a cell membrane feature called MHC-1 (Major Histocompatibility Complex Class One).
- Enhances the coordinated response of macrophages, B-cells. and T-Cells.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement for adults, use 1 AvéULTRA™ packet (5.53g, providing 5.5g Avemar fermented wheat germ actives) per day. Add contents of AvéULTRA packet to 4 oz (120 ml) of cold water or juice, mix well and drink within 30 minutes (mix by shaking with ice for best results). To maximize absorption, consume AvéULTRA approximately 1 hour before or after food, and 2 hours before or after taking any drugs or other dietary supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Avemar®, the proprietary ingredient in AvéULTRA, is supported by more than 30 published research articles and studies.
To view this research, please visit one of the following websites:
- www.pubmed.gov (The National Library of Medicine’s website – search under the terms “Avemar” and/or “fermented wheat germ”)
- www.asco.org (The website for The American Society of Clinical Oncology – search also under the terms “Avemar” and/or “fermented wheat germ”)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, sure or prevent any disease.