Liposomal Glutathione GSH Original™ provides the preferred reduced L-glutathione, the major intracellular antioxidant essential for detoxification in the body, in an absorbable liposomal delivery system. The unique liposome structure allows it to combine effectively with the body’s natural fluids and penetrate its protective membranes, bypassing the digestive system and directly entering the blood stream. By avoiding the process of digestion, nutrient absorption and utilization is much quicker and more complete. To improve patient compliance, we have modified the pH to reduce the strong sulfur taste and smell, without affecting efficacy. Although not gone completely, the sulfur is less pronounced.
Bolsters Antioxidant Action* Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids: L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine and L-glycine.
- It is known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.
- As glutathione exists within the cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.
- The strong antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly.
Promotes Detoxification* Glutathione also helps the liver remove chemicals that are foreign (xenobiotics) to the body, such as drugs and pollutants. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components. Glutathione is also present in high amounts in the lung lining.
- Glutathione possesses the unique ability to bind to toxins, heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides – and helps the body excrete these substances in either urine or bile.
- It protects against airborne pollutants, and in the intestinal lining, where it bars the absorption of industrial chemicals.
Fortifies Immune System* Glutathione is required to maintain the normal function of the immune system.
- It plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity).
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response.
- Many chronically ill patients have depleted levels of glutathione.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the source of the glycerin? It is vegetable derived.
- What is the source of the medium triglycerides? It is derived from coconut oil.
GSH Original™ are trademarks of Researched Nutritionals, LLC and are used with permission.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Adults should take 1 teaspoon daily in water or juice before breakfast. Additional doses may be taken before other meals as well.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.