Magnesium Malate 120C
Magnesium is one of the most critical minerals in the human body and is involved in hundreds of enzyme reactions. Malic acid is a compound found naturally in apples and other fruits and vegetables and is included because of its role in the Krebs cycle, the energy-producing system in the body.
- ENERGY & MUSCLE SUPPORT - This product is specifically formulated around Malate's energy-supportive properties. Malate is an intermediary of the Krebs cycle, the ATP and energy-producing system in the body.*
- HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE - Magnesium Malate is a highly bioavailable, absorbable form of magnesium bound to malic acid, a compound naturally found in fruits and vegetables.*
- MORE MAGNESIUM, FEWER PILLS - With 360 mg of Magnesium Malate per serving and 180 mg per capsule, this product optimizes every dose.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
Magnesium may also help support:
Cardiovascular function - Owing to its role in muscle contraction and relaxation, and nerve conduction, magnesium may help support healthy blood pressure levels and cardiovascular function.*
Bone health - Magnesium is an essential element of the physical structure of bone tissue. Maintenance of healthy bones requires adequate magnesium, along with protein and other mineral cofactors.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take two tablets per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.