Mito Q Brain 60
- MitoQ® is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which gives it a positive charge.
- These two modifications enable MitoQ® to pass through the mitochondrial membrane, where it provides a payload of free radical defense and helps optimize the energy production process.
Zembrin® Kanna Extract
- Studies have shown that Zembrin® works on the amygdala, which plays key roles in memory, decision-making and positive and negative emotional responses.
- The combined antioxidant properties of ginkgo extract and the ability of MitoQ® to cross the blood brain barrier not only helps support optimal neurological function but supports the vasculature that provides oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
- Having the ability to cross the blood brain barrier, Huperzine A supports normal levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. This helps to balance mood and cognitive function as well as supporting normal brain function and mental clarity.
Sharp PS® Phosphatidylserine
- Sharp-PS® is a premium soybean derived Phosphatidylserine. Studies demonstrated that oral administration of Sharp-PS supports mental clarity, focus, normal mood balance and brain function and activity.
Active Ingredients per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ® (Mitoquinol Mesylate) 10mg, Zembrin® Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum) Extract 25mg, Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Extract (leaf) (Std. to 28.8mg flavone glycosides, 7.2mg terpene lactones) 120mg, Huperzine A 100mcg, Sharp-PS® (Phosphatidylserine) 200mg.
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose, Soy phospholipids, Silicon dioxide, Maltodextrin, Magnesium stearate, Purified water, Ascorbyl palmitate, Mixed tocopherols.
Quality & Safety
Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/absorption.
Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.