Mitochondrial NRG™ is a formulary blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, botanicals, and Krebs cycle intermediates designed to support efficient mitochondrial metabolism and energy (ATP) production for increased vitality.
Mitochondrial NRG™ was designed to support the function of the mitochondria, “the powerhouse of the cell.” This formula may be appropriate for anyone wishing to promote overall cellular and tissue vitality and health, including those wanting to increase energy out put for athletic performance.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- ENERGY (ATP) PRODUCTION SUPPORT - A blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, botanicals, and Krebs cycle intermediates designed to support efficient mitochondrial metabolism and energy production. Featuring active B vitamins, naturally fermented CoQ10, and ALA.*
- PROMOTE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE - The formula supports those wanting to promote energy output for improved athletic performance, and anyone wishing to improve overall cellular and tissue health.*
- PATENTED CREATINE - A unique for of creatine was added to support additional energy production. Albion's patented Creatine MagnaPower, supplies creatine and magnesium together, both needed for healthy mitochondrial function.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.