MitoQ Night Serum - PM
Frequently Asked Questions
What specific improvements should I see from this MitoQ® Serum?
Through its active ingredients, this MitoQ® PM Serum is designed to help diminish the visible look of dark spots, pigmentation and also nourish the skin. Skin tone will become more even and clear, and your skin will feel plumper and softer, and look fresher and more vital.
How does the AM serum differ to the PM serum?
Both serums contain Hyaluronic acid and Mediatone™ to help hydrate your skin as well as brighten and balance skin tone. The MitoQ® PM serum has the extra active ingredient Prodizia™ which promotes the reduction of the visible signs of skin fatigue like dark circles, under eye bags, dull complexion and drawn features.
How do the rest of the ingredients in the skincare work to make this a highly effective range?
Each skincare product in our range is designed to provide visible results as well as long term effects from the power of the MitoQ® ingredient. In the development of the MitoQ® cosmeceutical products, we have partnered with Sederma, a provider of premium active cosmetic ingredients, to provide targeted actives to amplify the results and provide complimentary benefits to the MitoQ® molecule. Our products focus on popular desired skin improvements such as reducing the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. MitoQ supplement testimonials may not be typical and individual results may vary.
- MitoQ® is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which gives it a positive charge.
- These two modifications enable MitoQ® to pass through the mitochondrial membrane, where it provides a payload of free radical defense helping the skin to thrive. And helping your skin thrive, helps you look more rejuvenated and refreshed.
- A naturally occurring polysaccharide that keeps skin plump, hydrated and looking youthful.
- Mediatone™ is a highly purified octadecenedioic acid molecule obtained by an eco-friendly process from sunflower seed oil.
- Mediatone™ helps to brighten and balance skin tone and supports even skin pigmentation.
- Prodizia™ helps reduce the appearance of fatigue: dark circles, under eye bags, dull complexion, drawn features by helping to decrease the damage caused by glycation.
Active Vitamin C
- The superior absorption properties of Active Vitamin C enable it to best support your skins natural collagen production giving you firmer, more plump skin and smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike some other forms of Vitamin C, Active Vitamin C is not irritating to the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Octadecenedioic Acid, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ascorbyl Glucoside (Active Vitmain C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sclerotium Gum, Albizia Julibrissin (Prodizia™) Bark Extract, Mitoquinol Mesylate (MitoQ®), Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Paraben Free, Vegan, no synthetic colors or fragrances, no DEA, TEA, no phthalates
Quality & Safety
Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/absorption.
Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Use in the evening after cleansing and before applying your normal moisturizer.
Apply two to three pumps to your fingertips.
Massage gently to the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands. For enhanced results, follow with your MitoQ® Skin Boosting Active Night Cream.