Nutrient 950 - 90 C
What Is It?
Nutrient 950® is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It contains superior mineral cofactors and activated vitamins, and provides an excellent antioxidant profile. It is also available in the following formulas: without iron; without copper and iron; without copper, iron and iodine; with Vitamin K; and with N-acetyl-lcysteine (NAC). Nutrient 950® was formulated exclusively for nutritionally oriented doctors who demand the highest quality multi-vitamin and mineral formula available for their patients.*
Uses For Nutrient 950® Optimal Health:
Nutrient 950® provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism, and glucose utilization. Nutrient 950® provides fully chelated minerals for optimal absorption and activated vitamins, including Metafolin®, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. Metafolin® is chemically identical to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food. Through bypassing several enzymatic activation steps, it is directly usable by the body and provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations. This is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula, which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
Indications for Nutrient 950® series:
- Men and women ages 18 and over
- Activated vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- 500 mg vitamin C for enhanced immune support‡
- Mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
Amount Per Serving: 3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,250 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)134 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)50 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))34.75 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate)86 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))20.5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)200 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iron (as iron glycinate)5 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)100 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49.5 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)425 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- Packed with nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle‡
- A gentle formula that is well tolerated by sensitive individuals‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.