Nutrient 950 without Iron 360 C
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- Provides nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle‡
- A gentle formula that is well tolerated by sensitive individuals‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Nutrient 950 without Iron is a hypoallergenic multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement formulated to provide optimal nutritional support. Nutrient 950 without Iron offers an advanced mineral delivery system to promote proper absorption of nutrients.‡
Multivitamin/mineral formula for optimal health‡
Indications for Nutrient 950® series:
- Men and women ages 18 and over
- Activated vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- 500 mg vitamin C for enhanced immune support‡
- Mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,250 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)134 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)50 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))34.75 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate)86 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))20.5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)200 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)100 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49.5 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)425 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.