Olive Leaf Extract 90C
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF THE OLIVE TREE - The olive tree has long been attributed by many cultures to be a remarkable plant with a wide variety of healing capabilities. The tree has been studied for centuries, and over the years many health-promoting benefits have been attributed to it. Olive oil, buds, leaves, and roots all possess medicinal properties, with olive leaf extract being of exceptional interest.*
- THE POWER OF OLIVE LEAF - What makes olive leaf extract so powerful? Oleuropein is the substance in olive leaf extract that is responsible for many of its beneficial activities and which exhibits the greatest range of medicinal properties. Olive leaves are also rich in antioxidants and have more potent antioxidant activity than green tea. The leaves contain an antioxidant comparable to vitamin E, along with flavonoids such as rutin and flavonol that also possess powerful antioxidant properties.*
- STANDARDIZED EXTRACT - Designs for Health's Olive Leaf Extract is standardized to contain 20% oleuropein, which means that each capsule is guaranteed to have a significant amount of this constituent to ensure its effectiveness.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.