OmegAvail Liquid 8 oz
As always, our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants.
- 2X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER FISH OILS - Unlike most omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG means up to 100% more bioavailability.*
- 1355 MG OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS - 750mg EPA. 450mg DHA. May support joints, immunity, skin & hair, cardiovascular health, and clear thinking.*
- CONVENIENT LIQUID - OmegAvail Liquid is a viable option for patients who prefer to swallow fewer capsules and for those requiring high doses. This product is also less prone than other fish oils to oxidation and rancidity.*
- FILTERED & TESTED FOR PURITY: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.*
OmegAvail Liquid is a viable option for those who prefer to swallow fewer capsules and for those looking for higher doses of omega-3 fatty acids.
Proper fatty acid ratios help support:
- Healthy Joints*
- Immune function*
- Hydrated skin & shiny hair*
- Cardiovascular health*
- Clear thinking & moods*
TruTG: The Form Nature Intended
Most fish oils are not the fish's oil! Many mass-marketed fish oil supplements come in the ethyl ester (EE) form. The EE form is less expensive and more convenient to produce, but is not as readily recognized, digested and assimilated by the body.*
The omega-3 fatty acids in this product are derived from fish oils in their triglyceride (TG) form — the same way they naturally occur in fish. TruTG seal ensures a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40% - 50% higher than the industry standard for TG fish oil.*
The fish oils in OmegAvail Hi-Po are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. This product also contains mixed tocopherols to protect the fish oils from rancidity, as well as lipase, a digestive aid to ensure maximum absorption and help prevent any fishy aftertaste.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take 5 ml (approx. one teaspoon) per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.