OmegAvail Smoothie Key Lime 16 oz
OmegAvail™ Citrus Sorbet and Key Lime Smoothies provide 910mg of EPA and 590mg DHA in each 1 tablespoon serving. OmegAvail™ Mango Peach Smoothie provides 440mg of EPA and 280mg DHA in each 2 teaspoon serving.
As with all of our OmegAvail™ products, OmegAvail™ Smoothies carry the TruTG™ seal, which means the fish oils are delivered in the form found in nature and are of superior TG potency. Our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- 2X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER FISH OILS - Unlike most omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG means up to 100% more bioavailability.*
- BETTER ABSORPTION & DIGESTIVE TOLERANCE - Manufactured using a proprietary emulsification technology that significantly reduces the size of fish oil molecules, resulting in enhanced absorption and easy digestion.*
- CONVENIENT & KID FRIENDLY - Ideal for children and those who do not prefer to swallow softgels. OmegAvail has the taste of a fruit smoothie without any oily texture. Quickly dissolves for easy mixing in water, juice, or blended beverages.*
- FILTERED & TESTED FOR PURITY: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.*
This novel product is ideal for children and those who do not prefer to swallow softgels. It has the taste of a fruit smoothie without any oily taste or texture. OmegAvail Key Lime Smoothie is very convenient to use, as it quickly dissolves for easy mixing in water, juice, or blended beverages. It may also be taken alone.*
TruTG: The Same Form Found in FIsh
Most fish oils are not the fish's oil! Many mass-marketed fish oil supplements come in the ethyl ester (EE) form. The EE form is less expensive and more convenient to produce, but is not as readily recognized, digested and assimilated by the body.*
The omega-3 fatty acids in this product are derived from fish oils in their triglyceride (TG) form — the same way they naturally occur in fish. TruTG seal ensures a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40% - 50% higher than the industry standard for TG fish oil.*
The fish oils in OmegAvail Hi-Po are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. This product also contains mixed tocopherols to protect the fish oils from rancidity, as well as lipase, a digestive aid to ensure maximum absorption and help prevent any fishy aftertaste.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take 15.9 grams (approx. 1 Tablespoon) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Can be taken alone or mixed in yogurt, juice or other beverages.*