This product is not intended for those with celiac disease or severe gluten allergies, but rather, for individuals with milder sensitivities and intolerances, who experience unpleasant symptoms after indulging in the above mentioned foods.
- LIMIT UNWANTED EXPOSURE - In an ideal world, we would completely abstain from foods that don't agree with us. But this is a tall order, and even under the best circumstances, traveling, dining out, and the inevitable cross-contamination of foods mean that even when individuals with food sensitivities are particularly vigilant about avoiding offending foods; they may expose themselves to unwanted compounds. *
- FOR FOOD SENSITIVITIES - ProtectZyme is an exciting combination of digestive support compounds designed to minimize the adverse effects from occasional consumption of gluten, dairy, soy, and egg proteins in individuals who are sensitive to them, as well as to curb the detrimental effects of consuming excessive amounts of starchy foods and sucrose. *
- CONTAINS UNIQUE AND PATENTED INGREDIENT - Glutalytic-This compound is a blend of four proteolytic enzymes - aspergillopepsin, alkaline protease, peptidase, and DPPIV. Synetrim CQ-This ingredient is a concentrated extract of the stems and leaves of Cissus quadrangularis, a perennial plant of the grape family. It is the only Cissus quadrangularis (CQ) extract patented for supporting weight management and improved metabolic functions. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.