Quercetin + Nettles 90C
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- KING OF THE FLAVONOIDS - Quercetin has been called "king of the flavonoids" because of its powerful antioxidant properties and its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response in the body. It is found in many foods that are recognized for their health benefits, such as red onions, apples, olive oil, dark berries and grapes, capers, salad greens and culinary herbs such as dill, cilantro, watercress, and radicchio. *
- NATURALLY HIGH IN VITAMIN C - The nettle plant (a.k.a. "stinging nettle") has been employed throughout the ages and across the globe for a wide variety of uses. Documentation points to its use in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and among native peoples in North America. Nettle has been consumed directly, or made into soup, tea, and even brewed into beer. Its high content of vitamin C and iron underlies its immune-supporting effects. *
- POWERFUL COMBINATION - Quercetin + Nettles contains 600 mg quercetin and 600 mg nettles. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.