Transfer Factor Multi-Immune
Comprehensive immune support formula, promoting healthy natural killer cells, macrophage, T-cells, and cell division*
Transfer Factor Multi-Immune™ is a daily use immune support product, promoting healthy NK cell levels. Transfer Factor works on the cellular (TH1) immunity level (as opposed to humoral (TH2) immunity), and they are often used to promote a balanced immune system (Th1/Th2).
Many doctors protocols include Transfer Factor Multi-Immune™ simultaneously with one or more of the targeted transfer factor products.
Each bottle provides a one month supply of the following complexes:
NK Maximizer Bioplex™: Proprietary super blend of transfer factor, larch arabinogalactan, IP-6, shiitake and maitake mushrooms which
- promotes healthy NK cell levels & immune modulation*
- engulfs foreign particles in blood stream and tissues*
- promotes metal chelation to prevent buildup of minerals which may weaken immune system*
Macrophage & T-Cell Pro Blend™: Proprietary blend of TMG, beta glucan, and astragulus which
- activates white blood cells known as macrophages and neutrophils*
- provides one of the immune system’s first line of defense against foreign invaders*
- removes cellular debris & speeds up recovery of damaged tissue*
- promotes healthy T-cell function, cellular replication, and liver function*
Healthy Cell GTP™: Proprietary blend of potent green tea and pomegranate extracts which
- promotes healthy cell division*
- triggers apoptosis in abnormal cells*
- contains effective antioxidant properties*
Key Nutrient Blend: Zinc, Selenium which
- supports healthy immune function*
- supports healthy cell growth*
- boost antioxidant levels*
Transfer Factor Multi-Immune™ are trademarks of Researched Nutritionals, LLC and are used with permission.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day on an empty stomach (two hours after eating or one hour before eating) or as directed by your health care professional.