Transfer Factor PlasMyc
Specific Immune Support*
Transfer Factor PlasMyc™ provides the physician with a targeted formula developed to support the body’s immune system.
As with all targeted transfer factors, it is recommended the health care professional confirm the patient’s condition with the appropriate lab tests which are available at a number of commercial labs (i.e. ImmunoSciences, Beverly Hills, CA; Commonwealth Biotechnologies, Richmond, VA) prior to administering the targeted transfer factor.
Each gelcap includes:
Target Immune PM™ which are low weight molecular proteins (transfer factor), beta glucan and IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate) brings benefits:
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Activate white blood cells known as macrophases and neutrophils
- Provide one of the immune system's first line of defense against foreign invaders
- Remove cellular debris and speeds up recovery of damaged tissue
- Promote metal chelation to prevent buildup of minerals which may weaken immune system.
Cautions: Due to elevated TH2 during a pregnancy state, from a conservative standpoint, it may be best to avoid use of transfer factors in pregnant women.
Some individuals may experience flu-like symptoms when they first take the product. Most physicians recognize this as a normal reaction of any product developed to support the immune system. If these symptoms occur, they generally subside within two weeks. Sensitive individuals should start with one capsule every other day for the first week; one capsule per day for the second week; two capsules per day for the third week and thereafter. If individual misses a dose, he/she should not double the dose.
Contains: Ingredients derived from milk.
Free of: eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn and gluten.
Transfer Factor PlasMyc™ are trademarks of Researched Nutritionals, LLC and are used with permission.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take on an empty stomach (two hours after eating or one hour before eating) or as directed by your health care professional.
Week 1: one gelcap per day
Week 2 forward: two gelcaps per day