VITAMIN B-6 LIQUID
Vitamin B-6 Liquid has a great tasting natural raspberry flavor, absorbs easily, and is the perfect solution for people who need higher doses of this often-lacking vitamin.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- THE CASE FOR B6, ZINC, AND MAGNESIUM - Vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium are critical for many reactions that occur in the body. Lacking any of these nutrients can have far-reaching consequences. Deficiency of Vitamin B6 is not uncommon due to poor diet, various medications, excessive alcohol intake and parasitic infections. Deficiency symptoms include dermatitis, cracked and sore lips, inflamed tongue and mouth, neuropathy, confusion, and insomnia. *
- REPLENISH THE OFTEN LACKING TRIO - Vitamin B-6 Liquid tastes great with a natural raspberry flavor absorbs easily and is the perfect solution for people who need higher doses of this often-lacking vitamin. The formula also contains Magnesium as Magnesium Mono-Aspartate and Zinc as TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate. *
- TRUE CHELATE - The Zinc bis-glycinate chelate used in Vitamin B-6 Liquid meets the NNFA definition of a true mineral chelate. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
Sublingual B6 Liquid tastes great with a natural raspberry flavor, absorbs easily, and is the perfect solution for people who need higher doses of this often-lacking vitamin
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.