Water Ease™ blends taurine with vitamin B6 to support healthy water balance, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health. This formula is a safe diuretic for occasional water retention. It does not cause mineral depletion or imbalance in the body.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- ALLEVIATE BLOAT - Taurine is naturally produced in the body and is also found in certain foods. The body's production of taurine is dependent upon the sufficient availability of vitamin B6. Taurine is involved in many physiological processes of the body, and it is vital for the normal functioning of the brain, heart, liver and kidneys. It can be particularly effective in maintaining an ideal sodium/potassium balance within the cells, which helps to alleviate the occasional "bloated" feeling. *
- EFFICACIOUS DOSE - Water Ease combines 700 mg of the amino acid taurine with 50 mg of vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), which work together to promote healthy water balance, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health. *
- IDEAL FOR VEGETARIANS OR THE ELDERLY - Supplementation of taurine can be helpful in many circumstances. Vegetarians or people who do not regularly consume eggs, meat or seafood, may not be getting enough taurine through their diet. As we age, our bodies may not produce sufficient amounts of this amino acid, and stress or intense exercise can also deplete taurine levels. Vitamin B6 is included in this product to support the body's utilization of taurine. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.